Sunday, November 22, 2009

Almost 4 months...

It is hard to believe, but my little guy will be 4 months old on Friday. Wow. I know I say it all the time, but time really does fly. Not too much new to report. Carlisle has had terrible congestion. He doesn't act sick or run a fever, but just has this congestion in his chest. We have been to the doctor several times and tried different medication. On Thursday, it appeared he had an ear infection (which was causing fluid to drain into his chest) so we are trying antibiotics. They seem to be helping. He weighed 12 lbs 15 oz. when he was weighed on Thursday.

I am looking forward to the upcoming holiday week and having 5 days off to spend with Carlisle!

Here are the latest pictures:

GO TIGERS. Carlisle in his favorite color. ORANGE.





Carlisle love Giraffes (or maybe its just his mom that loves a giraffe...whatever). Here he is with all of his many giraffes (as well as wearing his favorite sleep outfit (yes, it has a giraffe on it).





Carlisle before school the other day. yes, the outfit sort of reminds me of camo. I still like it though.





1 comment: