This post is very late, as Carlisle's birthday was over a month ago. However, since I use this blog as his baby book, I wanted to make sure to post about his 2nd birthday. First his stat's from his check up: Weight: 26.2 lbs (25th percentile); Height: 34 inches (50th percentile). He got a good report at the doctor's office and the pediatrician predicted him to be 5'10-6 feet tall once he is all grown up.
On Carlisle's birthday, we visited Edventure Museum. Carlisle loved it. For dinner, we took him to his favorite restaurant- Casa Linda. Here are some pictures from the day:
Driving the VW bug:
Picking peaches:
Riding on the tractor:
Grocery shopping at the mini-grocery store:
His favorite activity, looking at x-rays (I had to drag him away from this activity):
Playing Operation:
For Carlisle's birthday gift from us, he got a motorized golf cart. He is still not the best driver, but he loves it:
To finish off the day, he got his favorite treat- ice cream!


No comments:
Post a Comment