My 2013 Resolution is to post more! 2012 was an amazing, but extremely busy year with the arrival of Madeline and adjusting to life with 2 kids! I also had issues with blogger which made posting more difficult. I think I have it figured out now, and am resolving to do a better job blogging in 2013!
Here are some pictures from the last couple of months:
Here are some pictures from the last couple of months:
![]() |
| Every fall we visit the pumpkin patch at our church with Carlisle's buddy Henry. Here are the boys playing around in the pumpkins. |
![]() |
| Madeline's first time at the pumpkin patch. |
![]() |
| Carlisle, Madeline, Finley (Henry's brother), and Henry |
| Halloween! Carlisle was his favorite character of all time- Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story movies. DJ, Henry, and Carlisle had a blast playing at our church's annual Halloween festival. |
| Madeline was a Fairy |
| Carlisle and Madeline had a wonderful visit from their Gran-Nana and Gran-Papa. They loved getting to spend an afternoon with them. |
| I, along with some friends and their kids, went to North Carolina and rode on the Polar Express. It was a fun trip and Carlisle had a blast living the book. |
| Holding up his ticket for the conductor. |
| Talking to the chef of the Hot Chocolate. |
| Excited to have gotten his bell from Santa. |











No comments:
Post a Comment