Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello Everyone!

So, I've finally caved in and decided to try the whole blog thing as a way to keep friends and family updated on baby Carlisle. I am 24 weeks pregnant as of today. As many of you know, we are having a little boy, Carlisle Vance Livingston, IV. Its a big name. I know. And no, we will not be shortening his name. We will call him Carlisle. We are really excited about his arrival. My original due date was July 26th, but it has been pushed back until August 2nd. Either way, its going to be a long, hot summer for me!

So, I thought I'd write a little about my pregnancy so far... lets see...

Food cravings: Since becoming pregnant, I crave salty food, not so much sweets. I could eat Mexican food every night if Vance would let me...

Mood: For the most part, I don't feel as though pregnancy has changed my mood much. I do cry at the drop of a hat, but then again, I was like that before... I have been lucky in my pregnancy, in that I have felt good most of the time. I do sleep alot. I could sleep 12 hours a day at least if I didn't have to get up and go to work. the first 12 weeks were harder- I was tired all the time and felt sick most of the time. Luckily, these symptoms disappeared after the 12th week. Since then, I haven't had any real issues.

belly: My belly is growng every day. its insane. I swear, I am not sure how it will possibly get any bigger, but I know it will. Will post a "24 week" shot shortly.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the name of this blog! I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Lindsey! I think you will be so happy to have these memories in writing. It is amazing how fast the next 16 weeks will go for you. Now your stomach will really start growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Blogging world Lindsey! I have linked your blog on ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linds! So excited you broke down and started a blog. Glad you are feeling well. Can't believe they changed your due date?!?! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete