Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Shower

Today was my Baby Shower thrown by Alle, Meredith, Caison, Emily, Dara, and Michelle. It was such a nice party and I appreciate everyone for coming and celebrating Baby Carlisle! It was great to see everyone. Thank you to the hostesses for such a wonderful party! Here are a couple of pictures. (I am not known as one to be good about taking pictures. I totally forgot to take any until towards the end. Thus, I only have a few pictures to share right now. Luckily, I have several friends who are GREAT about taking pictures!)



Alle, Meredith, Me, Caison, Emily, and Dara. Thanks again girls!





Here is my mom, me, my Nana, and Johnnie (my mother-in-law).



The Wofford girls... Liz, me, Walker, and Elizabeth. Thanks for making the drive to Cola to come and celebrate.

Sarah and me. Sarah is expecting too, but she hasn't started to show yet. She has lots to look forward to!




The car... it was packed with lots of goodies. Vance and I have lots to learn. It is a bit overwhelming that Baby Carlisle has so much "gear."

Thanks again to all for sharing this special day with me!!!




2 comments:

  1. We had a good time, and can't wait for baby Carlisle to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shower was beautiful. The girls did a wonderful job. You looked great. I loved all the cute dresses everyone had on. Everyone looked so beautiful....but you most of all. You are so blessed to have such wonderful and great friends. We can't wait to have Baby Carlisle here. I love the pic of you, mom, nana and Vance's mom.
    Take Care!!!!

    ReplyDelete