Friday, May 8, 2009

28 Week Check Up

I went for my 28- week check up this Wednesday and had an ultrasound. I've tried to scan in the ultrasound pictures, but only a couple turned out, which I've attached below. We confirmed he is definitely a BOY (I'd been having dreams my earlier ultrasound was wrong) and that he is very healthy. He is still measuring about a week behind my calendar due date. Therefore, due date is definitely moved to August 2, 2009 from July 26, 2009. I also had my glucose test (which is used to test for gestational diabetes) which I failed. Awesome. This means I have to take the longer 3 hour test and fast before hand (fasting really isn't my "thing" so I should be in a great mood for the test). I do that on Wednesday 5/13 so wish me luck. I think the reason I failed is because I forgot about the test and took a bite of a krispy kreme donut about 2 hours before the test. As soon as I swallowed that first delicious bite, I remembered the test... and I promptly threw out the donut (which was no fun, as I heart a krispy kreme donut).
My belly is getting bigger by the minute. Other than that, feeling great.



His sweet arm/hand. Its taken by the 4D machine, so that is why it is so clear.



Hard to see, but this one is of his face- his head is pressed up agasint my belly.



Definitely a BOY!

2 comments:

  1. I love his little hand! He looks like he has a strong arm. All I can say is WOW to the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...yeah WOW at the last pic...definitely a BOY!!!
    Sorry about the 3 hour test....good luck!!! I couldn't even get thru the 3hr test.
    Glad you two are doing well. Still can't wait for the little guy to come!!!!
    I love me some krispy kreme donuts, too.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete