Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Pictures!!!

We just had our 34 week check up today. Everything looked good, Baby Carlisle is just precious as you can see in these pictures. His growth looked good and he is now in the 23 percentile for size. The ultrasound was cut short because I passed out during the middle of it... yes, passed out. Apparently, Carlisle pressed on my vena cava (a major blood vessel) which caused reduced blood flow to the brain. I just felt super sick all of a sudden and then was out. I came to not knowing where I was or why I was soaking wet with sweat, and surrounded by the doctor and nurses. A little scary but feeling fine now. Totally worth it to see his sweet face.


Here is one where he is rubbing one of his eyes.




He is running out of room- his little face is pressed up against me.



1 comment: