Went to Doctor's today for my 36 week check-up. Nothing really new to report. I am having some swelling in my hands and feet, but my blood pressure is good so there is nothing to worry about there.
Everything else looked good.
I am feeling pretty good. Starting to get uncomfortable and it is getting harder to sleep at night, but for the most part, I can not complain.
The nursery is pretty much ready- I will post pictures of it in my next post. All we need now is Carlisle!
The nursery was well used this past weekend when Vance and I baby sat for my sweet nephew DJ. We got to test out all sorts of our nursery items- playmat, swing, crib, rocker, changing station, monitor, etc. It was fun, but very tiring! It made us realize we need to enjoy these next couple of weeks of "resting", because once Carlisle arrives, we are going to be BUSY!
Family of 6!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment