Just got back from my 37 week check up. Everything looked good and normal. No signs of labor happening just yet.
We had another ultrasound today and luckily I didn't pass out. I started to feel sick again during it, so I had to lay on my side which cut the ultrasound a bit short. Baby Carlisle also kept "hiding" so no sweet face pictures this time.
From the ultrasound, it looks like baby Carlisle weighs about 6lbs 10 oz. His head is still measuring LARGE... We also learned that he has hair! His heart/brain looked good too.
All in all it was a good visit.
Family of 6!
11 years ago

Yea Lindsey! I am so glad to hear it all went well! I bet he will weigh 7lbs 6oz when he is born. I can't wait to see all of the hair! Glad you did not pass out too! We can't wait to meet the little guy!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a good check-up with no passing out!
ReplyDelete