Monday, August 3, 2009

1 Week Old

Wow. What a difference a week can make. We are home from the hospital and have been getting adjusted. Nursing was a bit challenging, but I think we have figured it out. Carlisle is sleeping great and I appreciate the sleep I am able to get. Carlisle is doing great. I feel good too, which is nice. Here are some pictures from our first week.


He is getting some sun (to help his bilirubin levels to prevent jaundice). He is wearing his favorite socks- golf socks (both on hands (he likes to scratch his face) and feet)


All bundled up in his swing.



After his nightly sponge bath.


Wide awake and alert.



His first pair of black socks (thank you Dara!). His dad loves his black socks and I am sure Carlisle will appreciate them too. Will post a picture with him in them soon!



His first photo shot at the hospital for their website.


In his favorite spot- the swing. You will notice Raleigh guarding over him.


Another swing shot.


3 comments:

  1. He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!
    See you soon,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pictures - glad to hear everything is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that fist picture of Carlisle. I love his golf socks and those little black ones.
    He is so beautiful. I am soooooooo happy for you guys.
    If you need anything call me. Love ya guys! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete