Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 Months Old!!!








Carlisle turned 2 months old on Sunday. Carlisle and I have been at the beach with my parents, thus I have not had a chance to post. We have been having a great time. The weather has been gorgeous, but with all the sun, Carlisle has had to stay indoors. He does enjoy listening to the ocean from the balcony. He also likes to stare at the blinds.

At 2 months old, Carlisle still loves playing on his play mat and looking at blinking lights. He also enjoys sitting in his bouncy seat and watching all the action. His favorite thing of all though is EATING. When he is hungry, he lets you know it! It is a battle keeping him from gulping his bottle down (which we have to do b/c of his tummy trouble).
We go to the doctor tomorrow for his 2 month check up. I can't wait to see his new stats. I am sure he has gained a LOT of weight. He feels heavier and heavier by the day. His appetite has also increased dramatically, so I am sure he has been going through a growth spurt. I am not looking forward to Carlisle getting his shots. Hopefully, he will do okay.

I will post tomorrow after we get back from the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment