Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soy Joy, Baby Fist Pumps, Small Smiles and other happenings.

Our 5th week is going okay. Carlisle was switched to Soy Formula on Friday by his pediatrician due to his horrific digestive issues. The first couple of days on the formula went smoothly, but we've started having issues again. I hope we can get it resolved quickly as I hate seeing him in pain! He is moving around/kicking and "talking" more and more each day. He LOVES to eat (like his dad). We have to slow him down to help with his digestion, and he does not like it when we take the bottle away to burp him and prevent him from gulping the bottle down. He is also just beginning to smile. Carlisle has also been out on two lunch dates (he sleeps) and has had a playdate with his friend Henry. He spent lots of time with his GiGi and Papa Don (my mom and dad) this past weekend. Yesterday he spent the day with his Yanni (Vance's mom). All in all, it has been busy since my last post. Here are some of latest pictures:



A photo from his "photo shoot" with Alle and Henry.




Here he is in his new onesie from his cousins. I think it is just precious.


Every time Carlisle stretches, he does what I call, the baby fist pump. I also like to say GO TIGERS when he does it too.


Another Baby Fist Pump.



Here he is after a bath.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no - sorry to hear he is still having tummy problems. I hope they get resolved soon for you!

    ReplyDelete