Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Smiles


Carlisle has started smiling more and more. It is hard to snap a picture as he is a bit camera shy. The pictures attached were taken with my Blackberry so they aren't the best quality. Carlisle's reflux is still a bit of an issue, but he is doing much better. We have had to elevate the crib to try and help with the reflux while he sleeps. I am not sure if it is the elevation of the crib, but Carlisle no longer wants to sleep in his crib. I am torn between really trying to force him to sleep in the crib, or just letting him sleep in his swing for the time being.

Carlisle also likes to "dance" on his activity mat. I have a video clip, but will have to attach it later. His favorite songs include- "Be Somebody" by Kings of Leon, "Why I Am" by Dave Matthews, and "Please don't leave me" by Pink. (Okay, so maybe they are my favorite songs right now... )




No comments:

Post a Comment