Friday, October 30, 2009

3 Months Old

I can't believe its been 3 months. Carlisle is doing great and I am happy to report sleeping through the night! He goes down around 8:30 and I usually have to wake him around 7:00. At 3 months old, Carlisle is more and more alert, swatting at objects and is starting to laugh. One of his favorite new activities is to stare at his projector which projects things onto the wall or the ceiling. After his bath, we turn off the lights and turn the projector on. His eyes get really big and then looks at us as if to say "do you see that?" It cracks us up.

Being back to work has been good, although exhausting. We are settled into a routine and Carlisle seems to really enjoy school. His teachers are great and I feel so blessed to have him somewhere that he really likes.

I have tried and tried to get pictures of Carlisle smiling, which he does all the time, but when I pull out the camera, he gets this super serious look on his face and won't smile.
Here are the latest pictures:
3 Months Old, Carlisle and his bear.




Carlisle and his "business hands"!


I've attached a video of him giggling. Ignore my high pitched baby voice.








1 comment:

  1. Wow! Time flies. The video is so sweet. I am glad going back to work is going well. So awesome he is sleeping through the night!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete