Sunday, October 18, 2009

Back to Work I Go...


Well, the time has come... I have to go back to work tomorrow. It will be Carlisle's 12 week birthday tomorrow. I am nervous, but I know he will do great. I have all of his things labeled and ready to go. I also have my stuff all ready too. It is no small feat to get both of us out the door in the mornings!

Yesterday, Carlisle rolled over for the first time from his belly to his back. It was very exciting. He hasn't done it again though.

A lot of people ask me about how Carlisle sleeps- he sleeps pretty well. For the last couple of weeks, we put him down around 8:30, we dream feed him around 10:30, he then wakes up sometime between 3-4 a.m. for a bottle, and then he wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. This schedule has been pretty good, but I am hoping to cut out that 3-4 a.m. feeding... On Friday night/Saturday morning, he woke up around 2:30 a.m. I just gave him his pacifier and put him back to bed, well... he went back to sleep and didn't wake up until 6:30 a.m. We were excited, but last night, he was back to the old 3-4 a.m. wake and demanding a bottle schedule. I hope he can sense that I am starting back to work tomorrow and will make it through the night tonight without wanting a bottle. Fingers Crossed!!!
Wish us luck tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest picture of Carlisle! In my mind, he is smiling at the idea of going to school. He is going to make all kinds of new friends and definitely be the H.I.T.!

    ReplyDelete