It has been a busy week and its only Wednesday. I have gone back to work and Carlisle has started "school". It is hard to leave him, but he seems fine with it. I think he has really enjoyed it. There are lots of new things for him to play with and I think he likes to stare at all the other kids in his class. We are still working on getting in a good routine for getting out the door in the morning, but each day gets better. Carlisle is sleeping much better at night. For the past two nights, he has not taken a bottle. While he may wake up in the middle of the night, giving him a pacifier puts him right back to sleep. Here are some of the latest pictures of him:
Family of 6!
11 years ago

Precious pictures!! Lindsey....I think Carlisle is starting to look like you a little!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if the onesie makes him look tough or not, but the gangster hoodie certainly does! I love it.
ReplyDelete